✅ 100% Frei Palmöl
✅ 100% Bio
✅ 100% Vegan
✅ Made in Berlin
✅ Lieferzeit 2-3 Werktage
Laurel soap is a soap based primarily on laurel oil. The word "Laurel" is a Latin word derived from the name of an evergreen tree that grew in medieval towns. It has a fruit from which this oil is extracted by hand using traditional methods that have been passed down through generations.
Laurel oil has been called a magical oil because it has good effects on the skin and hair. Victory wreaths were even made from the leaves.
It is reported that famous women like Queen Cleopatra and Zenobia have used this soap to keep their skin youthful and their hair radiant.
What distinguishes this soap from other types of laurel soaps is that it contains cold-pressed olive oil. This makes this a natural integrated soap that has the benefits of both laurel oil and olive oil.
Main benefits granted:
- Nourishes the skin, giving it strength and freshness, which helps delay the appearance of wrinkles
- Nourishes the hair root, gives it vitality and alleviates hair loss
- Rids the body of odor-causing bacteria and gives it a nice natural scent
- It consists of natural materials that care for the skin, especially sensitive skin. It also cares for the skin affected by skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Evens out the color of the body, especially the sensitive area, helping to get rid of pimples and reduce their appearance
- Helps eliminate dandruff, strengthens hair follicles and gives hair smooth texture and natural shine.
This soap is unscented and contains no synthetic materials such as dyes. She needs a laurel oil perfume and the coloring composition of the oils in it.
Ps: The laurel soap should be stored in a dry place and protected from moisture, especially after use.